English and Western Saddle Fitting Specializing in BOTH Horse and Rider Comfort and Balance
- English and Western Saddle Fitting Specializing in BOTH Horse and Rider Comfort, Balance, and Functionality
Includes : A horse evaluation regarding overall health, state of growth, and weight. I will do a back/wither tracing that you get to keep if desired. I will bring saddles from The Stagecoach West to you to test ride in if desired. I will answer pad, bit, girth, saddle, stirrup length, hoof boot, and most general horsemanship questions and give a list of recommendations.
- Affiliated with Stagecoach West to take up to 3 saddles on trial
- 15 years experience in fitting saddles, tack and in riding and training horses professionally
- No brand loyalty, I will fit new saddles, used saddles, cheap saddles and expensive saddles! (although you get what you pay for!)
- Flat barn visit fee, no hidden commissions!
- I can evaluate fair value of your used saddles and equipment
- I also fit bits, hoof boots, and other tack checks
- I can also educate groups, work with youth or horse clubs to give a 1 day lecture/demo day on tack fit, contact for details
Note: I do not personally buy or sell saddles or re-flock, repair or sew saddlery.
Call for details regarding trying saddles from Stagecoach West
Fees depend on drive time from zip code 14034
- 20 mins away or less $50 per horse
- 30 mins away or less $55 per horse
- 60 mins away or less $65 per horse
For further drive time or for a multiple horse discount, contact for details.